Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Miss M's Sneak Peek! ~ Quinte Newborn Photographer

I love it when I get an email in my inbox from a new client.... especially when it's wonderful news that they are expecting! A few months ago Mandee contacted me wanting to book not even knowing at the time what they where expecting but she knew she wanted newborn images and shortly thereafter I got another email saying they where expecting a little girl...  Friday she came into the studio for her first photo shoot and boy is she adorable... Baby Mercedes was such a good girl slept like a dream and didn't mind me moving her at all... I'm looking forward to capturing Maercedes again in 6 months when she comes in for her baby grow plan...  In the meantime, enjoy the sneak peek!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment