Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grills Family Sneak Peek!

This year has been a banner year for repeat clients. I don’t think I’ve seen more previous clients than I have this year, and it’s wonderful! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy because it means that they liked their experience (and me!) enough to come back.

This family unfortunately knows all too well how quickly life can change, and I really admire them for making sure they have their precious memories documented. The Grills family is close to my heart, Melia (aka: MOM) is a close friend we meet about 9 months ago and she is the strongest women I have ever met, Melia has had to undergo so much this last 6 months with Cancer and still always has a smile on her face!
I’m not sure if Jielka is aware of her incredible beauty. I had such a hard time picking just a few images to post as you can see she loved being in front of the camera. She has a quick wit and is a beauty inside and out, it obviously runs in the family! I could go on and on about this family all night they are the best, so much fun, down to earth and positive people. Love them! Enjoy your sneak peek! 

 


 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment