Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Missy ~ Quinte maternity photographer

I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to photograph so many beautiful expecting mom's this summer and this maternity sessions was one of my best yet! Missy selected one of my favourite locations for her maternity session, and we had the most perfect summer day sunshine filtering through the trees at the conservation park. I have to say that it's been one of the most beautiful summer memory, lots of sunshine and beautiful parents to be! It doesn't get much better than that. Missy, it was so wonderful to see you again and Will I'm so happy we had the chance to finally meet. One of my favourite parts of being a photographer has always been arriving to a session to meet some strangers, and leaving as friends. I truly enjoyed our evening together! I hope you enjoy these images... Can't wait to hear for the good news of your little girl's arrival and have her in front of my camera sometime this fall.










No comments:

Post a Comment